VP/Director of Product Management (Internet, Mobile and Digital), MBA
With over 16 years of experience, I am an entrepreneur and a leader in multi-billion dollar enterprises or high growth startups, capable of developing ideas into wide-ranging programs, products, and systems, improving process, directing teams to optimal performance, and realizing unforeseen savings and market opportunities.
"Changing the world, one product at a time."
Product Marketing / Business Development
- Capture market data and competitition landscape into Market Requirement Docs (MRD’s).
- Establish business models, traditional and social media marketing & advertising plans, pricing, branding, positioning and messaging.
- Pitch new concepts to business leaders and customers to gain adoption and earn new business.
- Manage the end to end product lifecycle, launch through end of life.
- Capture “Voice of the Customer” concepts and convert them into product requirements, functional specs, white papers, process flows, wireframes, and Agile stories.
- Create product roadmaps, translate into actionable project plans and iteratively execute them.
- Give design direction for web and mobile user experiences, branding, and user acquisition flows.
- Innovate and establish strategies for web, mobile and digital content management platforms.
Program / Project Management
- Improve operational excellence and processes using Agile, Six Sigma, and RUP methodologies, statistical data, workflow and other analytics tools.
- Establish effective communication processes to keep project stakeholders updated.
- Manage simultaneous, large, multi-phased project plans on time and within budget.
- Use analytical, critical thinking to troubleshoot issues and focused on finding the root cause.
Leadership & Administration
- Responsibly manage very large capital and expense budgets (up to $20M).
- Recruit, train, manage, and motivate teams of 15-20 people, while maintaining morale and trust.
- Use effective interpersonal, written and oral communication skills to facilitate global cross functional teams, customers, and business leaders.